Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Raiding

Fresh 65s

I think we need to get back to a fresh 65 night. This game caters now to the solo experience. It would be a good opportunity to introduce our members the things that I think really make the game most fun. We would introduce them to TeamSpeak and S...
Small Wiffle 3y
Wiffle2403Small Hawkbit 3y
Raiding

Serenity - Current Gear Status - Post here.

Serenity members. I made this thread so we can keep updating our current gear status. Feel free to edit your post as you update gear. Here is my current status:Luminatus6-set piece complete:220 chest224 beltrest are 216220 mainhandone 220 impan...
Small Luminatus 3y
Luminatus4390Member avatar small Jectoch 3y
Raiding

Progression Operations Teams

It's a good time to start thinking about forming teams to make progress in operations. Getting the basic gear is fun; however, advancing to hard mode and nightmare mode takes a consistent team effort.My goal is to put in place two teams.What I wou...
Small Wiffle 3y
Wiffle232259Member avatar small Mygross 3y
Raiding

Sword Squadron

First, let me write that I was off last night. On dulfy.net, you can see that the two healers healed for over 4000 points each second. I was a lot closer to that on Sunday.One of my difficulties in this fight is that the tanks are spread a bit apa...
Small Wiffle 3y
Wiffle7526Member avatar small Ghinzu 3y
Raiding

To Set Bonus or Not Set Bonus (PVE)

Last night some had a discussion about whether or not it is best to get better armoring and lose a set bonus. I had found this thread earlier. Enjoy!
Small Wiffle 4y
Wiffle2256Member avatar small Bar-ter 4y
Raiding

Mygross Raid Name

So as I said last night, we need to come up with a name for our team. This thread is to help come up with some names to vote on later. So far the names that I have come up with are:Team Laser beam attack walrusTeam MercilessPlease feel free to pos...
Member avatar small Mygross 4y
Mygross4278Small Wiffle 4y
Raiding

Dread Fortress HM

Nefra, Who Bars the WayThis is the easiest of the fights in Dread Fortress; it is a fairly straightforward tank-and-spank with three mechanics.Tanks• Nefra has a distributive frontal attack and will require both tanks to stand in front of her. One...
Member avatar small Kitastrophe 4y
Kitastrophe2288Small Rhrektum 4y
Raiding

Pickup Raids on Tuesday and Thursday

The advent of Group Finder makes my job much easier.We have been raiding on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I've had to put much effort to get a full team or to match roles. Here's what we will do. I will put the call out to group at 9:00 EDT on Tuesd...
Small Wiffle 4y
Wiffle9465Small Drondor 4y
Raiding

raiding

looking to start a raid team if you whant in let me now
Small cegwolf 4y
cegwolf1145Small cegwolf 4y
Page 1