12Small
Discussion about Raiding strategies and tactics
954Small
Discussion about Class-specific strategies and tactics
54Member avatar small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Strategies

What We Are About?

I showed this to the officers two weeks ago. I'm trying to capture what we stand for and make sure that we are moving in the right direction in terms of goals and having happy members of the guild who enjoy their time.Here is a vision statement:At...
Small Wiffle 4y
Wiffle0231Small Wiffle 4y
Strategies

Galactic Starfighter: The Builds

Hey all, I figured I'd start a new thread for builds instead of cluttering up the Guide post. This will also make it easier to find specific builds for specific ships as I'll just add new replies to this post
Member avatar small Bar-ter 4y
Bar-ter3446Member avatar small Bar-ter 4y
Strategies

Galactic Starfighter: The Guide

9/11/14Galactic Starfighter and You Welcome Recruit! You’ve decided to take part in one of the most entertaining and hated on aspects of our game! Congrats, prepare to catch a beat down! I won’t lie to you, there is an incredibly steep learning ...
Member avatar small Bar-ter 4y
Bar-ter4469Small Pru'dence 4y
Strategies

Guild Update

This morning I unlocked the Crew Deck. I could not resist when someone had listed Flagship Plans: Logistical Framework on the GTN for 3,500,000 credits. If you see any other great deals, let me know immediately.There are six rooms down there. Each...
Small Wiffle 4y
Wiffle4434Small Pru'dence 4y
Strategies

Which Planet Should We Invade Next?

Please reference Dulfy's Guide to aid your decision.
Small Wiffle 4y
Wiffle3299Member avatar small Ghinzu 4y
Strategies

Upcoming Events

A couple of members of the guild have stepped forward and offered to lead events on a weekly basis. Thank you. The difficulty is scheduling, which is a welcome problem to have. I have a proposal.Mondays will be dedicated to Galactic Starfighter. B...
Small Wiffle 4y
Wiffle0147Small Wiffle 4y
Strategies

Heroic Missions on Alderaan

I've been advocating that heroic missions on Alderaan are the quickest way to pick up Conquest Points. A level 55 character that does damage can melt through some of the missions in minutes. You will not even take damage, which allows you to group...
Small Wiffle 4y
Wiffle0206Small Wiffle 4y
Strategies

Recruiting

We are going to make an honorable effort with planetary conquests.In order to move in the right direction, we should increase our membership. I am banking on all players being able to achieve goals for the entire guild. This week, please visit Tyt...
Small Wiffle 5y
Wiffle2249Member avatar small Mygross 5y
Strategies

Guild Ship

There is quite a bit of chatter on the forums that the cost of a guild ship will be 50 million credits (I haven't found the official statement, yet).Due mostly to Angel's donation, our guild bank has enough credits. I will use the credits from the...
Small Wiffle 5y
Wiffle2208Member avatar small Ghinzu 5y