Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Conquest Tracker
General Discussion

[Pinned] Conquest Tracker

Compiled from the lists of those people who have posted thus far, from this thread: http://ascensionguilds.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2370419 Alderaan (Week of 5/29/2016) Balmorra Belsavis Corellia CZ-198 (Week of 4/18/2016) Hoth Ilum Makeb (Wee...
Small T'enelia 2y
T'enelia4716Small Skull-Hammer 2y
General Discussion

[Pinned] SWTOR Priority HM and Daily Groupfinder Ops Rotation Schedule

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aI6kFuRlDxwjJXsq0HybhwdeluEm0JtxHZ20LdxVUsM/edit#gid=0
Small T'enelia 2y
T'enelia2682Small Redslinger 2y
General Discussion

Commandos/Mercenaries Class Changes

All,I don't want to be premature, but the changes look to make Mandos/Mercs into Gods of PvP.Thoughts?R/S,Jagen
Member avatar small Jagen 2y
Jagen2534Small Wiffle 1y
General Discussion

New Voice channel

As I just found out or most of us figured out, We as a guild now dont use Teamspeak. I went ahead and made a SWTOR sever on Discord, the address is, https://discord.gg/Z5w5zqjThe website is discordapp.com, you then can download for your computer, ...
Member avatar small Greattsottywon 1y
Greattsottywon1294Member avatar small Greattsottywon 1y
General Discussion

New Raid "Grind" Schedule

All,Is there a general consensus for which night/time raiding will begin? Is Pot5 going to remain the home of the guild?R/S,Jagen
Jagen3628Small Shanu 1y
General Discussion

PvP CXP

20 CXP per WZ!? WTF. You kill a Champion lvl mob and you get 20 CXP.So there goes the hope that CXP system would revive PvP.
Jagen1326Member avatar small Jagen 2y
General Discussion

Server Relocation

So the 90 CC character transfer is back. It's running from November 29th until January 18th. I plan on seeing what Grind.0 does in the way of population increases. Before January, I plan to move characters if the Pot5 situation does not see dra...
Jagen2537Small Wiffle 2y
General Discussion

Operations Post Game Update 5.0

I would like to do operations again after Game Update 5.0. Please let me know if you are interested in being on a team and what role you would prefer to be. This will help each of us plan which character to level.
Small Wiffle 2y
Wiffle4519Member avatar small Xanthdra 2y
General Discussion

Ranked Warzone Arenas Tonight

Knights of Ren is getting together to do ranked warzone arenas this evening. They are discussing grouping, but I am hoping that we can get one match for people to queue solo as I need one more match with Vliptidoo to get a ranking for the season.R...
Small Wiffle 2y
Wiffle1226Small Wiffle 2y
General Discussion

Command Crates

Here is a nugget of information regarding end game gearing:http://dulfy.net/2016/11/10/swtor-uprising-gameplay-and-endgame-armor/RNG to get a RNG piece of gear.Thoughts?Jagen
Jagen3344Member avatar small Jagen 2y
General Discussion

Raid for 11/5

All,If there is sufficient interest, I'd like to run a 8m HM at 9 EST on 11/5. Reply to this thread with AC/Role.R/S,Jagen
Jagen1219Member avatar small Jagen 2y
General Discussion

Retiring

Hello everyone,Over the past month I have logged into SWTOR once, to play a single PVP match, then log out (we won, in case you're wondering). I attribute my absence from the game to a couple of factors. Firstly my work schedule has changed dramat...
Member avatar small Ghinzu 2y
Ghinzu5663Small Skull-Hammer 2y
General Discussion

warzone Comms

All,Warzone comms will be coverted into credits in 5.0 (early speculation was it would be CXP). As of 10/24, Warzone comms will not be transferable, even within your Legacy. If you have toons that need the PvP (not that it matters for long), now...
Jagen1206Member avatar small Jagen 2y
General Discussion

5.0 Changes: Initial Impressions

So I'm contemplating returning to SWTOR. I read the release notes for the next expansion and I'm not entirely sure what to think.PROS:DvL actually having an effect on the galaxy (i.e. similar to Conquest)CONS:Removing the differential between PVE...
Jagen3358Member avatar small Jagen 2y
General Discussion

NY Cantina code October 2016

NYCantina16, put it in your account page for a Korrealis Sheriff speeder. Enjoy
Small Redslinger 2y
Redslinger1163Small Redslinger 2y
General Discussion

Crafting week 27 Sept 2016- 3 Oct 2016

All craters get rdy for the end of the month. 9/27 to 10/3Titans of IndustryIt is repeatable. invasion force gets the most points. All crafting is repeatable so get a stock pile rdy
Member avatar small Tigerres 2y
Tigerres0227Member avatar small Tigerres 2y
General Discussion

Proposed Weekend Conquest Objectives

Ok, my thought for starting this weekend was that, even though each conquest week wont have certain objectives for example, WB or Planet commanders (plans) or even groups that do heroics. I was thinking of taking on a roll that allows people to re...
Member avatar small Greattsottywon 2y
Greattsottywon0229Member avatar small Greattsottywon 2y
General Discussion

Tokaido/Leafyhopes Knight Hood

Well as it has been 30 days now I Leafyhope/Tokaido would like to put in for my Knight Trial. With the help of Lep I would like to kill Operator IX. With a back up of getting conquest on 3 toons should we fail to get the people for that or not be ...
Member avatar small Tokaidoo 2y
Tokaidoo5540Member avatar small Lealli 2y
General Discussion

Harbinger proposal for discussion

Hey all, had an idea. In short, this idea is to keep all our toons on POT5, win conquest every week, and do stuff as a guild as desired... basically just like we're doing now. However, that usually encompasses a 3-4 hour window of each day when e...
Small Luminatus 2y
Luminatus111268Small Lepre-chaun 2y
General Discussion

Poll: On What Shall We Focus in the Coming Months?

The officers and I talked about setting a goal for the near future, and we would like your input. I'm attaching a poll. We have three ideas that we would like you to pick from. Would you like us to put together nights in which we go after titles l...
Small Wiffle 2y
Wiffle121448Small Wiffle 2y